View Profile Zanroth

100 Movie Reviews

It's a bit short, but an interesting abstract work.
I find it odd that this isn't getting more attention.

PIED3 responds:

Thanks

Excellent work

You definitely managed to grasp the film noir feel perfectly.
The glowy rotoscoping effect was spectacular as well and definitely adds to the darker atmosphere.

General conclusion: exquisite work, and the frontpage and award are well deserved.

That was incredibly cute :D

I've watched this animation for the fifth time now, and still it manages to put a smile on my face.
I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves.

52 Game Reviews

A pretty decent game.

What bugs is the massive delay between player and zombie attack, and then there's another delay before you can attack again...
This makes the combat sections rather boring and long winded and adding that fast paced battle music to it ended up being annoyingly ironic.

If it weren't for that, this game would be more fun, and I'd have given it 4.5 stars.

I hate having to provide a poor review for this game, but this game will not load on my system.
I'm using a windows 7 system and tried both firefox and internet explorer.
The loading screen and advertisements do load properly, but the loading bar doesn't seem to do anything.

mordskerlgames responds:

Please try now - I think i have fixed the problem.

This kinda feels, looks and plays pretty much the same as a certain tutorial game included with stencyl...
I might be mistaken, and my sincere apologies if I'm wrong (I'll even request to have this review removed if so...), but which parts of this game are actually made by you yourself?

2 Audio Reviews

Beautiful work.
Something I'd like to use in one of my game projects at some point.
I'll contact you again WHEN you make a full version.

Euphy responds:

Thank you!!

Excellent tune, I've decided to use it in a short submission of mine.

Emma responds:

Thanks, and okay cool!

Nice little tune

But isn't this legend of zelda, not tetris?

WeedKiller87 responds:

Yeah, I accidentally selected the wrong file. The real one is called "Tetris Theme Remix."

39 Art Reviews

Awesome scene, but one thing I'm wondering about.
What exactly do the bots do?

Qikalain responds:

It has exactly one awesome function. it can stand in your way. THEY will stand in your way for ever and ever and that's what they should look like ;)

To return the favor for your review on my work,

Very nice rendering, but my main gripe with this wor is that it's way too dark.
Other than that, I don't think it looks potoss like enough.
Longer chin, slightly more prominent forehead an thicker shoulder arcs, then you're set.

Looks absolutely perfect.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was looking at official artwork for one of the games.

I am me, nothing more, nothing less. I am the culmination of my thoughts, my actions and your perceptions.

32, Male