Underground War Underground War

This game is broken.
Do some testing before you submit, level 9 cannot be won in any possible way.

If it weren't for that major screw-up you'd have scored much higher.

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

A pretty decent game.

What bugs is the massive delay between player and zombie attack, and then there's another delay before you can attack again...
This makes the combat sections rather boring and long winded and adding that fast paced battle music to it ended up being annoyingly ironic.

If it weren't for that, this game would be more fun, and I'd have given it 4.5 stars.

Up to the Moon! Up to the Moon!

I hate having to provide a poor review for this game, but this game will not load on my system.
I'm using a windows 7 system and tried both firefox and internet explorer.
The loading screen and advertisements do load properly, but the loading bar doesn't seem to do anything.

mordskerlgames responds:

Please try now - I think i have fixed the problem.

World Defenders World Defenders

This kinda feels, looks and plays pretty much the same as a certain tutorial game included with stencyl...
I might be mistaken, and my sincere apologies if I'm wrong (I'll even request to have this review removed if so...), but which parts of this game are actually made by you yourself?

Explode Explode

Fun game, but at level 8, the wonky bounding angles make getting the one bomb medal a pain in the ass.

Bug Blaster Bug Blaster

First, your game works, I didn't find any bugs, and the graphics were decent.

Now the less positive side of the review.
- After seven waves of enemies, I pretty much assumed nothing else was coming, so I quit playing.
- Your instructions were incomplete. I died three times before I realized I needed to move over to what I didn't even know was supposed to be conveyor belts to get my ammo or powerups.

Android Boutique #1 Android Boutique #1

Not a very original concept to be honest, but that's not a major problem.
What stands out, is that there's not enough choice to go around.

BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B BLOB: Escape from Lab-16B

An interesting little game, and a fun time waster.

The puzzles were pretty fun and so were the game mechanics.
One thing to improve: Show the scores at the level select screen and add medals and/or achievements.

Being One - Episode 5 Being One - Episode 5

Great game, only two things keeping you from getting that fifth star.

First, no keyboard controls during the hacking bit, but you already know about this.

Second, the game pretty much suddenly ends the moment the nano guardian being is defeated.
I know there will be further episodes, but just cutting off to the score submission part feels a bit awkward.
It would be cool to add some sort of mini-epilogue next time.

Psionic3D responds:

Will certainly keep the epilogue idea in mind for future games, great idea!!

Traitor Traitor

Excellent game.

I really like the "minimalistic graphics" approach you seem to have taken here.
It really adds to the atmosphere

Also, the amount of options, missions and upgrades makes for one massive game.
Gameplay itself is also quite solid.

Music fits together with the atmosphere quite well too.

the only thing I myself find a bit regrettable is the lack of a "new game plus" option.